Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One week in..

Finn is still a finicky eater. This is a new one on me, I have never owned a dog who wouldn't eat anything, anywhere. Finn not only is hard to get to eat a meal, but his tummy is upset when he does. Part of this I am sure is the meds we have him on, but part of it is the upheaval in his life.

He is not to sure about being brushed. He has two patches on him that are shaved close, probably because of hair mats. Those areas are pretty sensitive to touch, so I skip over them when I brush. I have to grab his collar to brush him or he will leave. I've also discovered he has a funky ear. Just lots of ear wax, and a smell, but still I'm concerned. I stopped by a organic pet food store and got an ear drop to try. I'm not looking forward to holding him down! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment